Wednesday, 5 February 2014

'Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking' | OOTD

So sad to say this will probably be my last fashion post for the foreseeable future. Unless you guys are interested in seeing my sexy NHS sandals and crutches? Look out for many wish-lists though, even if I can't properly wear the clothes, I can still think about them, right? I have spent this afternoon watching The Devil Wears Prada, which is one of my favourite films of all time - hence the title today! Please continue to leave your blog links down below or on twitter (@LittleRoseRozzi) because I've got lots of spare time on my hands!


Skirt: Primark | Csmi Top: Topshop | Blazer: Primark | Shoes: Next
Okay, so I know it's not quite spring, however I can definitely pretend! I love the way this top compliments this skirt - the colours go so nicely together! I absolutely fell in love with this skirt when I saw it in Primark, I just don't think it looks as cheap as it is! It cost me £12, which was cheaper than the top! I know that this is more of a spring outfit, but I am seriously excited for the seasons to change, so yes, I'm dressing for it - even though I wore this with a big coat when I actually left the house... but the thought was there.

Rozzi x

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Looking amazing girly! Love the blazer. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous! Good old Primark! X

      Delete
  2. Really loving the combination of the pastel blouse with the white blazer~ Awww I'm sorry to hear that you are crutches :( Hoping your recovery is a speedy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit and the blazer and light blue top compliment each other so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is how I wish mine was right now!
    BethanyxAlice x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...