Saturday, 1 February 2014

My Mac Eyeshadow Palette | Quad

Top L-R: Cranberry | Amber Light
Bottom L-R: Naked Lunch | All That Glitters
Mac Eyeshadow Palette. Those words make my heart extremely excited, and my purse very anxious. At £6.50 for the palette, and £10 for each colour, this baby doesn't work out cheap, however I received some vouchers for Mac for my birthday, and so my long desired Mac Palette was born. I opted for two neutral colours, and then two a little bolder, so I think I have a nice mixture of everything!


Cranberry - Maybe more of a winter shade, but Cranberry is a really beautiful shade. A deep plummy/red, with a gorgeous shimmer running through it.

Amber Lights - A beautiful peachy/gold shade which I was assured would go nicely with my green eyes! Again, beautifully shimmery, and a perfect Amber shade.

Naked Lunch - A light, shimmery rose gold, perfect for an inner corner highlight or under the brow as a highlight as well.

All That Glitters - Quite possibly the most popular Mac eyeshadow, and the first on my list to get! All That Glitters is a beautiful nude shade, with an iridescent peachy/gold sheen to it.

All of the shades  are beautifully pigmented, and the longevity is great, but using a good primer underneath makes the colours pop even more, and reduces the already minimal fall down. Although it wasn't cheap, it is definitely an exciting investment, and I can't wait to build up my palette with more beautiful colours!

What do you think of Mac's eyeshadow palettes? Do you think they're worth the hype?

Rozzi xxxx

Next on my list: Shroom, Sumptuous Olive, Omega & Espresso.

4 comments:

  1. Naked Lunch and All That Glitters look so beautiful together. Such a great palette, amazing choices!
    Gem x | Slightgem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think MAC eyeshadows are beautiful and worth the money! I haven't purchased any for a while, but Naked Lunch and Cranberry are some of my staples!

    Amber Lights & All That Glitters look lovely!

    Linh @ blushology.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. all that glitters is simply stunning, its on top of my list!


    im cohosting the brightside bloghop, and i followed you from there.. will you please follow back? http://traceysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combinations of colour in the quad. I especially like the cranberry colour, I have been trying to find a dupe for it but have not been successful at it :/

    Kookii || The Beauty Diary♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...