Thursday, 6 February 2014

Rimmel Five Pan Eyeshadows | Brixton Brown Review

Rimmel Five Pan Eyeshadow in Brixton Brown
Have your noticed a bit of a trend recently? I don't know why, but I haven't been able to stop myself buying eyeshadows! Hence all the palette reviews....

For £7, I thought this little eyeshadow palette from Rimmel was quite the bargain! For five shades in gorgeous dark colours, in compact little packaging, this made for a lovely addition to my makeup collection.

The colour in the centre is a lovely dark plummy red, similar to Cranberry from Mac, a highly pigmented shade with a gorgeous level of shimmer. The darkest brown shade is in the top left hand corner. It's a matte shade, which is lovely for a crease colour, or to define under the eyes or the outer corner.  In the right hand corner, theres a beautiful gold highlight, with peach undertones, perfect for the inner corners, or under the brow as a highlight. The bottom two shades are again matte, a lighter brown and a darker gold. The darker gold was slightly disappointing, as it wasn't very pigmented, but still very lovely for all over the lid on a 'neutral day'.

All in all, this is a bargain buy, and a beautiful addition my eyeshadow collection.

Right, I'm off for a hot date with Netflix tonight, I can't wait until I'm all healed up & can start taking outfit posts again!

Rozzi x
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the liebster blog award!:*
    http://studded-rose.blogspot.co.uk/2014_02_01_archive.html
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...