|1. LUSH PRINCE CHARMING SHOWER GEL|
2. CHLOE EAU DE PARFUM
3. CATH KIDSTON CUP & SAUCER
4. MAC LIPSTICK in CREME CUP
1. For a small, inexpensive present that most girls appreciate, I would head straight to Lush, with the Prince Charming Shower Gel on the top of my list. Cheap and sweet, this would make any girl happy.
2. If you're wanting to spend a bit more, perfume, however slightly cliche, will always be a safe bet. Chloé is one of those classic scents, and definitely one I would be
3. Again for an inexpensive girly present, why not opt for a bit of Cath Kidston? I've never met a girl who didn't love those classic prints, and didn't want them all over her purse/bag/teacups...
4. Last but not least, I state the obvious. Lipstick. Mac lipstick. My chosen shade? Creme Cup - however if you're more the romantic, why not Russian Red or Ruby Woo?
What to get him for Valentines Day will be up tomorrow, I might employ Toby to help me with that one...