Friday, 7 February 2014

What to Get Her for Valentines Day | Gift Guide

1. LUSH PRINCE CHARMING SHOWER GEL
2. CHLOE EAU DE PARFUM
3. CATH KIDSTON CUP & SAUCER
4. MAC LIPSTICK in  CREME CUP
This will be mine and Toby's third Valentines Day together. In the grand scheme of things, I guess it isn't that long but the time has flown by so quickly. We don't really go all out with presents; a nice meal or bunch of flowers which suits us down to the ground, but if we did do presents, these four items would definitely be on my list!

1. For a small, inexpensive present that most girls appreciate, I would head straight to Lush, with the Prince Charming Shower Gel on the top of my list. Cheap and sweet, this would make any girl happy.

2. If you're wanting to spend a bit more, perfume, however slightly cliche, will always be a safe bet. ChloƩ is one of those classic scents, and definitely one I would be asking begging for.

3. Again for an inexpensive girly present, why not opt for a bit of Cath Kidston? I've never met a girl who didn't love those classic prints, and didn't want them all over her purse/bag/teacups...

4. Last but not least, I state the obvious. Lipstick. Mac lipstick. My chosen shade? Creme Cup - however if you're more the romantic, why not Russian Red or Ruby Woo?

What to get him for Valentines Day will be up tomorrow, I might employ Toby to help me with that one...


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Chloe is my signature scent! It's the most beautiful fragrance ever.. You should definitely treat yourself!
    And that MAC lipstick shade is beautiful!

    Ayesha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...