|1. iTUNES GIFT CARD|
2. AVEDA CONTROL PASTE HAIR WAX
3 HOLLISTER AFTERSHAVE
4. BULL DOG SHAVING GEL
1. So the first thing Toby said was music. It could be a CD or your own mixtape, but just to be safe, why not just get an iTunes gift card - then you're giving the gift of music without actually choosing it. And you can choose how much it costs, £15, £25 or even £50!
2. Toby's go to hair wax is the Aveda Control Paste, it's a non sticky paste that gives hair a bit of volume and texture. And at only £20 it's a really good buy!
3. Again, a slightly more expensive option would be his favourite aftershave - Toby's favourite scent is the traditional Hollister scent, really sweet, and on the cheaper side of Cologne at only £49.
4. Last but not least you could get some nice skin care bits, Toby suggested this Bull Dog Shaving Gel, cheap but apparently a great product. The Body Shop is also great for male skin care, or you could even try Lush!
I hope you all have an amazing Valentines Day, whether you're spending it with your special someone or going out with friends!