Monday, 10 February 2014

What's On My Face #3 | Naked 3 Palette



My first 'whats on my face' featuring my new Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette! To read my thoughts on the palette you can read my whole review here.

Face
I started off by using my GOSH Velvet Touch Primer, which helps keep my makeup in place all day, and also helps to give a beautiful finish to my skin. I am wearing my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, which has a gorgeous luminous sparkle underneath, making my skin look radiant and fresh. I applied this using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, which makes foundation application super easy, and makes a long lasting & even finish. To even out the purple under my eyes, I used my favourite ever Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer with my ring finger, and the on top of that and any blemishes I used my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, which is amazing for blemishes and under the eyes.

Brows & Eyes
On my brows I simply ran through an MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 19 which is a matte brown shade with my Real Techniques Brow Brush. Then on to the more exciting stuff, my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette! To start with, I took the shade Nooner on my Mac 217 Brush and ran it through my crease to create a bit of definition. Then with my Body Shop Eyeshadow Brush, I took Buzz up to the crease and on the outer half of my lid. With my Mac 219 Brush I put Strange in the inner corner, and as a brow high light, and then blended it all together with my C200 Deluxe Crease Brush from Crown Brush! I then lined my lashes with my L'Oreal Perfect Slim Superliner in Black Intense, and finished of with a lick of my favourite Max Factor False Lash Effect.

Cheeks
On to the cheeks, I powered using my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent, to set everything in place, with my Body Shop Face & Body Brush. Then, with my Real Techniques Blush Brush, I used the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder to give my face a bit of colour, and also a Cream Blush from Bourjois in 02 with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush.

Lips
To moisturise I used my Lush Lip Service Lip Balm, and on top of that I used an MUA Lipstick in the shade Juicy.

If you actually got to the end of this post then thank you! I know there was a lot of writing... maybe this would be better in a video, what do you think? ;-)



Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Oooo I've been thinking of buying the Naked 3 palette for a while. I'm afraid it will be like all the others though :( Is it really as "soft" and "romantic" as they say? By the way I really like the shades you used on your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make up look x

    http://missarahlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look. I do really want to try the Naked 3, but I just wish they had put in a few more matte shades!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that I'm a bit jealous! I need to get myself the Naked 3 palette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award! :D
    You can view it here http://alycheeaday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    Take care,
    Ayesha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog looks so professional, for how long do you have it?I loved your make up and you're beautiful!!! Would You like us to follow each other on GFC? Let me know on my blog! :)
    Much Love!!!
    xxx
    http://fashionandallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely, can't wait to buy Naked 3 myself and try it out! :) just followed! xx

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful makeup!

    xx
    http://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi - I love your eye make-up that you did- great work
    Your blog is super cute- please checkout and follow my first blog @ bbeautybydutchess.blogspot.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a really pretty look! I need to get my hands on the Naked 3 palette :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...